To Expedite your Vaccination Visit:
- Please print and complete the “Day of Vaccination Consent Form” and bring it with you to your vaccination appointment. Having this done in advance will expedite your vaccination visit.
- Bring a picture ID and your insurance card (if you have insurance)
- Review the V-Safe program information at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/vsafe.html or you may download and print the V safe information sheet.
- Review the Pfizer Emergency Use Authorization Fact Sheet prior to your vaccination appointment to ensure you do not have any questions regarding receiving the vaccine.
- Please come no more than 5 to 10 minutes prior to your designated appointment time as parking is limited. If you come outside of this timeframe, you may be asked to leave and return at your designated time.
Lovelace Family Medicine Vaccine Team